Saturday, May 31, 2008

I don't like red, but ...

Every now and then I come across a knitwear that I actually like. As in a sweater type knitwear, as opposed to just a stretchy fabric.

So I've been working my way through Suzi's list of sewing blogs, and I was getting a bit discouraged since there were a lot of crafty, quilting, knitting blogs, but I eventually found my way to a few more clothes sewing oriented blogs. And occasionally some of these blogs have a few interesting clothing pictures regardless of the usual content. In any case, I came across Bari J.'s blog, which had a post (nice bags, if you're into bags) and an image of the cover of Belle Armoire. Evidently I should keep an eye on magazines, because I think this top is cute.

So, I went and looked up the magazine to see if it had anything else good, and I found an even better knit top.

There's a close up of the upper half of the top in the table of contents of the May-June issue. I may have to find myself a copy to see if the magazine actually says anything useful about those two items. On the other hand, I still have a sweater that is missing its sleeves, and I've been 'working on it' for over two years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment